The below terms and conditions applicable if you book any of the travel related services with OrangeTrips holidays and the terms starts from the day of the confirmation we received from your side. It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions without fail before confirming any services with orangetrips
Visa Related services :
- We do not hold any responsibility for the visa grant by the embassy. We do not control and we do not engage in any of the visa recommendation related service.
- It is your 100% responsibility to provide the documents as per the visa requirements and prepare your documents such as but not limited passport validity, financial statements as per the requirement & etc.
- Visa fees are 100% non refundable. Incase of any rejection in visa the cancellation charges for the packages or flights applicable.
Flight ticket Booking Related :
- Flight ticket cancellation / amendment charges are vary from airline to airline. Our executive will provide the cancellation / amendment charges at the time of cancellation / amendment request from customer.
- Luggage, Meals are as per the airline policy, Our packages include the basic flight ticket without any additional luggage provided by the airlines
- Any luggage booking, meal booking or any other additional services are 100% non-refundable.
- Airlines ticket cancellation / amendment charges are applicable on top of orangetrips service charges.
- orangetrips charges 10% of the flight ticket cos as a flight cancellation / amendment charges.
Office Working Hours :
- We deliver our level best to support from 9:30am to 6:30pm during week days. Any requests received on weekends or public holidays will be considered on next working days. We do not hold any responsibility of any delay due the non working hours.
- Saturday & Sunday are holidays.
Cancellation / Amendment Charges :
- Cancellation / amendment charges are applicable from day we received the confirmation from the customer. The charges are vary from country to country and hotel to hotel. We request you to send us email to know the cancellation / amendment charges.
- The charges mentioned in the terms and conditions are tentative or minimum charges. The actual charges will be provided at the time of confirmation.
Services Not utilised :
- Incase if the services not used due to reasons which are beyond our control such as but not limited to unavailability of the service, natural disasters, political issues or any other reason then there is no refund applicable
- Any claims with regards to the un-used services are limited to 50% of the actual cost paid to our supplier.
Service Feedback :
- You are most welcome to provide the feedback and our team will record the feedback and do the necessary improvements
- You are not allowed to post any positive or negative feedback about our company in any of the social media forum without written permission from our side. Incase of any negative feedback posted by you without final judgement from bangalore jurisdiction then company can claim upto Rs.4,00,000 towards the company brand damage.
- We recommend to transfer payments ONLINE (NEFT / RTGS). Rs.500 will be charged for every cash deposit into our bank accounts.
- ROE will be calculated on the day of advance & balance payment.
- We will send you the cash receipt voucher within 24 hours once the money is credited in to our account.
- Cheque payments are subject to clearance. booking process will be initiated after the cheque clearance.
- Flight tickets price & availability subject to change time to time. We do not hold any tickets and we will start the booking once the money is credited. Confirmed flight ticket copy will be provided 5 days prior to the departure date. Flight ticket will be confirmed upon receiving the full payment of flight ticket.
- Incase if a customer is booking flight ticket on own, We need ticket copy 10 days prior to the departure date to arrange the resort / airport transfers.
- Flight ticket included in our packages are with default free luggage / meals provided by the airlines, Any additional luggages or meals has to be purchased by paying additional amount.
- Flights like Air Asia, Tiger Airways or Similar low cost carriers provides only 7kg of cabin luggage and check-in luggage are at additional cost and borne by the customer.
- cancellation and rescheduling charges applicable Incase the customer is not able to reach the destination on time due to such as but not limited to airlines cancellation / reschedule, weather, natural, political issues, riots & etc,
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving money in our account. non-refundable Rs.8000 per person is required to initiate the booking process. You are requested to make Rs.10,000 per person within 2 days of issuing booking confirmation voucher. The booking stands cancelled incase if you do not make the payment on-time. We do not hold any responsibility of the booking cancellation due to non-payment and cancellation charges applicable as a cancellation request.
- Any booking reschuldule from the customer will applicable for cancellation charges, cancellation service charges & non-refundable booking amount.
- Airline ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice..
- Hotel rooms availability are subject to change every minute. We will initiate the booking as soon as we receive money in our account.
- Booking confirmation voucher will be issued within 5 working days with all the contact details.
- Please read the conditions before booking the package. By booking with us you agree all our terms and conditions
- Incase of non-availability in the hotel room / flight / ferry ticket / similar services, we would offer the alternate options. The differences are applicable on the package cost. Incase if you are not satisfied with the alternate options and request for the refund, then it will be considered as a cancellation request from your side and cancellation service charge is applicable as mentioned above. But we will do our level best to offer the good alternative options.
- Incase of any cancellation after paying advance amount, The company will charge Rs.8000per person along with the cancellation charges. Cancellation charges will be provided at the time of cancellation request. Airline cancellation charges are applicable based on the airline / air ticketing supplier cancellation charges. Airline cancellation charges will be provided at the time of cancellation request.
- We request you to read all the above terms before confirming the package. We are very happy to clarify any questions if you have in the terms.
- In case of an amendment / cancellation, any new arrangements will be regarded as an entirely new booking and will be subject to availability and all requests must be made and then confirmed in writing and the Company reserves the right to make a charge of INR 1000 per person per night or amendment is made to a confirmed booking at the Client’s request. Please note that in case the amendment request is made within the cancellation period, cancellation charges will apply as if cancellation was effected on the day the request for amendment is made. The cancellation charges will be in addition to the amendment fee for any rescheduling request. After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.Any Requests for any changes or amendments by phone,sms will NOT be considered until we get a written communication from customer who booked the package. We request you to email to firstname.lastname@example.org incase of any changes in the booking or cancellation. The following are the default cancellation / rescheduling charges applicable. Cancellation / Rescheduling charges varies depends of lot of factor such as but not limited to number of pax, destination, travel date, cancellation request date & etc.. So, Our team will give you exact cancellation / Rescheduling charges at the time of cancellation / Rescheduling request from the customer
- Cancellation Charges (default): Cancellation done from the booking date till thirty days prior to the departure date, charges are thirty percent of the package cost. Cancellation done from thirty days to fifteen days prior to the departure date, charges are sixty percent of the package cost. Cancellation done fifteen days to seven days prior to departure date, charges are seventy five percent of the packages cost, Cancellation done within seven days of the tour start date. No refund.No show. No refund.
- In case of any date change / rescheduling or changes in the booking, The difference of the package amount applicable. cancellation charges are applicable for date change, amendment in the booking such as but not limited to changing the resort hotel / room , date, place & etc.,airline cancellation/rescheduling charges are applicable as per the airline policy.This varies from airlines to airlines.
- Please read the terms and conditions mentioned at orangetrips.com/terms-and-conditions/ before confirming a package with us.
- Any disputes arising from the fulfilment of provisions contained in “terms and conditions” or any service related shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of a civil court competent at the registered address of OrangeTrips. The OrangeTrips company reserve the right to add or alter these regulations, terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.